LBNL ATLAS Wiki
From Atlas Wiki
(Redirected from Main Page)
Local Meetings and Group Mailing lists
- Local meetings are announced via the CERN agenda system.
Regular group meetings take place at 08:30 (LBNL)/ 17:30 (CERN) via phone. All members are expected to attend.
- Our group mailing lists are listed below. Sign up with Simba2.
- 'atlas-usa-lbl' (for items of groupwide interest)
- 'atlas-usa-lbl-rtt' (used for anything related to tracking, alignment, or RTT work).
Links to all user homepages: Special:Listusers.
Service responsibilites and shifts
Software and Physics
Good, old ATLAS Software at LBL Wiki page
- The Run Time Tester page contains useful information on our effort to implement nightly testing of reconstruction software on UCL's RTT system.
- Alignment of the inner detector
- Top Physics Activities
- AOD thinning, slimming, and thinning on the grid using Ganga
- How to get needed computing accounts and a GRID certificate: administrative hoops
- There are several feasible ways of working efficiently from LBL.
- Using PDSF for ATLAS Work
- Using Carver for ATLAS Work
- Useful Communication Tools
- LBL ATLAS Desktop Computing System
- Using CernVM for easier ATLAS Development/Data Analysis
- New to Wiki's? Please see the User's Guide for usage and configuration help. For admins, there is additional documentation on customizing the Wiki interface.
- See User:SCZenz/Wiki examples for some examples of things you can do with the wiki.
- Please use you personal Wiki account to edit wiki pages, rather than the old, generic "editor" account. If you don't have a personal account, then Sven (sevahsen at lbl dot gov) can create one for you.